Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Gift of Grace

The life that You have called me to, Lord - humility is the power that opens the door of grace and leads me into this life - rich in the power of You. I am still willing to me made willing. And Lord, I can sense that you are, indeed, making me more willing each day. Let me depend on you to lift me out of the miry clay into authentic living in You. It is You, God, who I must depend upon. There is no power within me, or in any other means. It is the power of Christ living in me that can wipe away the effects of all my sin. I, in my own power, am unable to deal with the effects of my sin. ~Amen

This is life changing knowledge. It is only when I embrace the power of the Cross to deal with Me, encumbered by the consequences of my sin (and other's), that I will receive salvation from sin, reconnection to God, and release from guilt.

No comments: