Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Meme Out of the Closet

It is time for me to come out of the blogging closet and stop this lurking about. I saw this Monday Meme over at Sticking to the Point and thought that it looked like fun. I've enjoyed following a few blogs - some for several years. The adventures of Holli and Faith got me hooked way back when she was a single mom in Texas. I still don't know what my blog is going to be about-don't know if I have the writing skills to make it interesting. So I guess I will just post as I am led and see what happens.

Back to the meme. It's past my bedtime!

Here’s how you play:

  • type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
  • using only the first page, choose an image.
  • copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD’s image maker.

The questions:

  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you attend?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your Flickr name.

1. Valentine's Ribbon Candy, 2. a fairy cake, 3. Asheboro High School, 4. Mallorca 2007 -- Waiting for summer (Part 2), 5. Queue the Sun, 6. Ice cold beer - he, 7. James Robert Beveridge, 8. Photo laide et sans but (pour les chacaux laids et sans but), 9. Free Freej, 10. New Neighborhood, 11. Dependable?, 12. What are you looking at?


4 comments:

b said...

FOUND YOU, you little lurker! Ha! I'll give your meme a go when I'm not supposed to be working instead of reading blogs....! Looks fun. B.

CandaceMakesStuff said...

B, I knew it would happen sooner or later. Ahhhh. Feels good to be "out" :-)

b said...

This took me a really long time to do. But it was fun! Thanks for the Meme. B.

http://upsidedownbee.blogspot.com/2008/06/candy-monday-meme-challenge.html

Lynn Cross said...

I am so glad that B brought you out. Have you forgotten about me? I love you still. I miss you. Lynn