- I honor of all those who gave their lives for our freedom! I feel gratitude for the freedoms I enjoy in this country and I pray that we do not lose them.
- I have been playing over at pinterest. What fun! I love looking at other's boards and it's fun to have a place to corral the things I find and want to keep....much better than bookmarks. If any of you have boards, leave me a comment. I want to see.
- I am following a new blog. Visit my friend, Lacey, over at humming right along. I like what she is doing there. I am glad to have some new blog candy because some of my old stand-by bloggers are slowing down. Just sayin. (Hey, before I hear any snide remarks, let me just say, I have never been a regular or frequent poster!)
- I love this 3-day weekend action. Wish my headache would leave, though.
- OK. Two post in one day? I am a feast or famine kind of gal...yep, I am.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Posted by candyknits at 10:48 AM