Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday Meme (on Tuesday)

Tagged by upsidedownbee

  1. What were you doing 10 years ago? July 1998. I was beginning to relax in the knowledge that 20 year old Sara was pulling herself together in the adult world. Hannah was ten. We had no yet attended Sandhills PCA - first attended that August. I was still sorting out life as a single mom, had 5 years in, working at the manufacturing company that I continue to be employed by. I was doing a lot of business travel and learning a lot of new things.
  2. Five Items on Your To Do List Today: 1) Complete comments on my mid-year review 2) clip Abby’s face (my poodle) 3) paint remaining cabinet doors 4) do laundry 5) go for walk with Abby
  3. Snacks I enjoy: Cashews or Almonds, chips and guacamole, hummus, and fruit – that’s the healthy stuff. When I am weak – cake (nasty, bought, birthday cake with lot’s of icing), candy bars ( MMs, 3 Muskateers, Rolos, KitKat, Zero), oatmeal cookies…the list goes on and on.
  4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Exhale, keep a low profile and try to help some people that are struggling. Cars: pay off Sara’s, new one’s for me, Hannah, Jeff, Christine and Nancy.
  5. Places you would live: Manhattan, Malibu, Villa in Italy where the movie, Enchanted April, was set, English countryside.
  6. Bloggers I am tagging: Not tagging anyone but if anyone bites, please leave a comment so I can see.

1 comment:

b said...

Ten years ago sounds like a long time, but I guess it really isn't! B.